Thursday, August 13, 2009

THE LORD ALWAYS PROVIDES

Do you feel afraid, left alone, neglected, uncertain and feel no one cares for you. Have Faith in the Divine Providence that guides the destinies of men and nation, as our President Manuel L. Quezon said to the Filipinos. For this reason, I am quoting hereunder PSALM 23 of the Old Testaments:

PSALM 23

The LORD is my shepherd
I have everything I need
He lets me rest in the field of green grass
And leads me to quiet pool of fresh water
He gives me new strength
He guides me to the right path as he has promised
Even if I go through the deepest darkness
I will not be afraid Lord,because you are with me
Your shepherd's rod and staff protect me
You prepare a banquet for me where all my enemies can see me
You welcome me as an honored guest
And fill my cup to the brim
I know your goodness and love Lord
Will be with me all of my life
And your house will be my home
As long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment